Project : eEmployee
Location : Oslo, Norway)
Client : PSU
Technology : Oracle Identity Manager
Description: PSU is a Nordic mail and logistics group that delivers complete solutions within postal services, communications and logistics. eEmployee is IAM system using OIM, OAM and OIF. OIM will create, maintain and revoke user accounts and privileges for employees automatically based on information stored in Posten’s employee master data system. OIM handles following systems: Oracle ERP, OEBS.HR, Oracle Apps, AD, Exchange and OID.
- Configured Provisioning and Reconciliation workflows, auto-provisioning.
- Monitored, tested and Fixed reconciliation issues and used Reconciliation Manager, Recon Archival Utility in monitoring/fixing some issues.
- Implemented email notifications in different cases like creation/termination/rehire of users using Email Definition
- Used OIM utilities like Recon Archival Utility, Audit Archival and Purge Utility, FVC utility
- Created functional specifications and Technical specifications Documents, test cases.
- Developing scheduled tasks, adapters, event handlers in java to integrate with OeBS.HR, MS Active Directory, MS Exchange Server, OID