Project: Telecom Company
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Technology: Oracle Identity Manager
Description: The Retail Identity and Access (RIDA) initiative has been initiated to centralize and improve the management of partner’s user identities and their access to external facing applications. To enable these capabilities new technology is being deployed consisting of Oracle Identity Manager.
- Developed various Pre Process, Post Process, Pre Update, Post Update event handlers and scheduled jobs
- Developed CustomUserNamePolicy to automate UserId creation.
- Developed various custom Notifications-creating new events, creating templates, event handlers to trigger templates.
- Developed Email validation For New User Activation and Email Modification of existing users
- Manage OIM Integration with various applications such as Siebel, OID, Retail Live.
- Developed Generic Live connector for initial load to reconcile users from flat file.
- Developed custom connector Position to provision secondary position in Siebel.
- Implemented screen customizations using Managed Beans